Contract and contractor management
Aim and Objectives
This course will provide delegates with the information and advice necessary to implement and manage a successful pest control contract.
Designed specifically for those personnel associated with managing pest control contracts or auditing pest control systems in food and allied industries. This course is run on an ‘open to all-comers’ basis. It can also be run in-house where required.
- An introduction to pests and the reasons for controlling them
- Understanding pesticide legislation and its impact on contract management
- The relative merits of in-house and contracted-out systems
- Understanding your objectives and those of the contractor
- Establishing the pest control contract specification
- Selecting the contractor
- Monitoring the performance of the contractor
Certificates of Attendance are provided for all delegates.
Your trainer, Dr John Simmons, has close to 30 years experience in pest control including two stints with commercial pest control contractors. He has substantial experience of implementing pest management programmes within complex food manufacturing sites. During five years as technical manager of the British Pest Control Association, John was responsible for delivering the training and examination schemes provided by the Association. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker at national and international pest control events.
Contact Us for further details.
This course is also run in conjunction with the Society for Food Hygiene and Technology. Dates and prices are shown on their website www.sofht.co.uk